2010/10/14

OLIVIA - If you only knew

You let go of my hand
You say you have important things to do
In search of something
Knocking in a faint sound

The pain is burning your senses
You're getting colder

Oh believe in me, Oh believe in me
The magic you can create
If you only knew
You're forgetting me
Forgetting how to dream

Remember back then
When we played on the dandelion hill
till the sunset
We didn't need anything else

You're always protecting yourself
Come here with me

Oh believe in me, Oh believe in me
Do you ever feel this quietness inside?
That is where you'll find me
Nothing can erase me


**************************************************************************


Si sólo supieras


Sueltas mi mano
Dices que tienes cosas importantes que hacer
En busca de algo
Golpeando con un débil sonido

El dolor está quemando tus sentidos
Te estás enfriando

Oh, cree en mí, oh, cree en mí
La magia que puedes crear
Si sólo supieras
Me estás olvidando
Olvidando cómo soñar

Recuerda aquellos tiempos
cuando jugábamos en la colina de dientes de león
hasta el atardecer
No necesitábamos nada más

Siempre te estás protegiendo
Ven aquí conmigo

Oh, cree en mí, oh, cree en mí
¿Alguna vez sientes esta serenidad en tu interior?
Allí es dónde me encontrarás
Nada puede borrarme
.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario